Sunday, November 22, 2009

Aberdeen Winterfest 2009

Our holiday arts and crafts show, Winterfest, takes places every year the weekend before Thanksgiving. This is the one show I participate in. It's fun to be part of the annual event, enjoy the music and food, and visit with friends and neighbors.

I so enjoy looking on my work of the past year with a feeling of accomplishment. I'm grateful for the opportunities to be creative and do what I love to do.

I've worked at trying new, original designs this year. The display is beginning to have it's own "Betty" look, and I've gotten great comments and sales on the new designs.

This year we "bit the bullet" and purchased a canopy and lighting for the display. My husband, Skip, adds the expert lighting and set-up touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment